The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), the leading association representing the manufacturers and suppliers of high-tech communications networks, will co-host a luncheon with Samsung on how industry partnerships with U.S. government agencies can address critical supply chain challenges.
Chris Krebs, DHS Director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency will deliver keynote remarks. A panel discussion on “Managing the ICT Supply Chain: Industry Innovations & Government Partnerships” will follow. Panelists will discuss how government and industry can work together to ensure consumers and the public are able to benefit from highly resilient and secure supply chains. The program will bring together executives across the tech and telecommunications industries with policymakers and the media, including panelists from:
- Samsung Senior Vice President, Public Policy John Godfrey
- Cisco Chief Security Officer, Global Value Chain Edna Conway
- DHS Director, National Risk Management Center Bob Kolasky
- CSIS Senior Vice President & the Director of the Technology & Public Policy Program Jim Lewis
- TIA Senior Policy Advisor Dileep Srihari
Join the conversation online using #SecureSupplyChain and follow along with @TIAOnline and @SamsungDC. This event is on the record and open to media.
WHAT: Managing the ICT Supply Chain: Industry Innovation & Government Partnership
WHEN: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
WHERE: Samsung Solutions Center, 700 Pennsylvania Ave., SE 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20003