M2M for Smart Networks & Mobile Business
An exclusive interactive roundtable with the world's top M2M innovators & analysts
FREE to all registered CTIA attendees
Wednesday, March 23, 2011, Orange County Convention Center, Room S 330 E-F
Join developers and experts whose innovations enable the fast-paced evolution of M2M communications. Operators, solutions providers, and device designers exchange their own insights with our moderators and interact with the audience for extended Q&A.
As embedded intelligence, the Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Mobile Broadband, and Mobile Apps marketplaces synergize and redefine the rules of international commerce, M2M sits squarely in the middle: challenging operators to calibrate ARPU to a new scale of economics, allowing innovators to cast new molds for the way enterprises interact inside and out, and becoming a profound force for reconsideration of global telecom regulation and standards development. Learn from our expert panel how enterprises, OEMs, and service providers push the envelope in areas such as Home Automation, Connected Cars, Smart Cities, Virtual Supply Chains, and Asset Tracking.
10:45 AM - M2M - Wireless Enterprise, Industry & Consumer Apps for the Automation Age
Moderator: Robin Duke-Woolley, CEO and Co-Founder, Beecham Research
Arlen Nipper, President and CTO, Eurotech
Edward J. Rashba, Director, New Business Ventures, IEEE Standards Association
Steve Pazol, President, nPhase
- Home Area Networks - competing standards, global market assessments
- Smart Appliances - emerging products and services for the Internet of Things
- Security & Emergency Services - integrated remote services
- Smart Meters & Energy Efficiency - building the residential Smart Grid
- TeleHealth - Assisted Living and in-home health network services
- Connecting Consumer and Citizens to Public Infrastructure
- In-Building Automation, Municipal & Regional Infrastructure
- Electrical Grid Management and Demand Response
12:00 PM - The Connected Vehicle - Telematics, Location-Based Services, and the Mobile Web Converge
Moderator: Sam Lucero, Practice Director, M2M Connectivity
Eric Krauss, Director of Product Management, AT&T
Alex Brisbourne, President, KORE Telematics
Mike Ueland, Vice President and General Manager, Telit Wireless Solutions
- Consumer OEM Telematics - what's the fate of embedded systems as smartphone-based connectivity gains popularity?
- Consumer Aftermarket Telematics - what are the options and opportunities for connecting the installed base of vehicles?
- Commercial Telematics - what's the evolving state of the art for fleet management systems?
- Intelligent and Connected Transportation - what are the options and opportunities for ITS and connecting public transportation passengers?
- Back seat Infotainment device integration
- Next-Gen GPS & Satellite Industry Update
- Driver Safety, Emergency Services and Insurance
Content subject to change
View our Sponsorship Opportunities