Hosted by Leeds with support from 'Leeds and Partners' and 'Leeds City Council' it will address the needs of smarter cities. We will be looking beyond the basic connectivity infrastructure to open data, mobile technologies, innovation, healthcare, medtech, wealth creation, digital inclusion and M2M capabilities. An exhibition and trade show will run alongside the conference.
- Rohit Talwar (Futurist, Strategic Advisor, Author)
- Rick Robinson (Executive Architect, Smarter Cities, IBM Software Group Europe)
- Marc Allera (Chief Sales Officer for EE)
- Mark Collins (Director Policy and Regulation CityFibre)
- Dr Adam Beaumont (Managing Director for aql)
- And more!