The new telit2market magazine, the international M2M magazine from Telit Wireless Solutions, is now available to download from www.telit.com/ebook . The line-up of featured experts in this year's edition ranges from political organizations like the European Commission and the Korean Communications Commission to telco giants like China Telecom, Deutsche Telekom or Sprint Nextel and global consultants like Beecham Research or Booz & Co. Topics include the entire spectrum of the M2M world: the latest technology trends, current market reports and a multitude of colorful case studies.
telit2market is aimed at decision-makers and specialists in the M2M industry. The magazine gives an exclusive insight into the latest industry developments. This edition includes several highlight reports and interviews with M2M experts such as:
- Robin Duke-Woolley, Founder and CEO at Beecham Research on the need for Service Enablement Services in the M2M market
- Hwang ChulJeung, Ph.D, Director General Network Policy Bureau, Korean Communications Commission on Korea's network strategy and the creation of smart environments
- Robert Madelin, Director-General for the Information Society and Media at the European Commission on Europe's digital future
- Antonio Calmon, Kaitech Consulting and Flavio Sakai, Continental Brazil on the new automotive law and its impact on the Brazilian market
- Prof. Dr. Sikora, Head of the IT department at Cooperative
State University Loerrach, Germany, on the status of research on M2M
- Dr. Roman Friedrich, Vice President at Booz & Co. GmbH giving a market forecast
- Jin DongBin, Vice Chief Engineer at China Telecom on the
Internet of Things (IOT)
"In telit2market we provide exclusive insight to the M2M market. The M2M experts examine how their industry is likely to evolve. In addition our case studies highlight best practices. Therefore the magazine is aimed not only at our customers and partners but the M2M community as a whole," explains Alexander Bufalino, Global Vice-President Marketing at Telit Communications PLC. "The fact that the issue covers a wide range of perspectives makes the magazine a valuable information resource to everyone interested in M2M."
In the new edition Telit also gives a close insight into the latest development within the company. One major step in closing the gap to market leadership was the acquisition of Motorola's M2M business line in March 2011. Background information on this is provided by Gideon Rogovsky, CEO Telit Wireless Solutions Israel on page 12 and 13.
Benchmark projects at Telit
In addition Telit reports on a series of benchmark projects in R&D such as the launch of the smallest 5-band HSPA+ module, the HE910, and the first 2.5G module with LCC (Leadless Chip Carrier) castellation packaging, the GL865-DUAL. The short range team gives an introduction to the new Telit ISM-Band product family.
"Telit's strategy of continuing to invest in research and service has paid off, and we can look back on a successful year," says Bufalino. "Our R&D activities and effective relationship with our strong network of partners, customers and analysts represent the cornerstone of what we do. This is evident in the latest edition of telit2market."