SMi’s Telecoms for Smart Grids conference will examine the current state of smart grid communication & identify key issues & requirements the industry is facing. The conference will bring European and International communications and utility specialists together to determine what communication infrastructure will play the biggest role in the deployment of the future Smart Grid.
Hear from leading industry speakers including:
• Mark Ossel, Board Member,ESNA
• Marc Sauter, M2M Partner Manager, Vodafone
• Neill Young, Smart Metering Manager, France Telecom/Orange
• Jo Wright, Vice President, Smart Meters and Grids, BT
• Anders Trana, Manager Business Renewal, Innovation Management,TeliaSonera
• Martin Kaiser, Director Roadmap Service Solutions (Fixed & Mobile), Bouygues Telecom
• Felipe Alvarez-cuevas Figuerola, Project Manager, Endesa Distribucion
• Dr. Andreas Breuer, New Technologies/Projects, RWE Deutschland AG
• Noel Rushe, Telecoms Manage ,Electricity Supply Board (ESB)
• Ash Pocock, Head of Industry, Regulation and External Affairs for Smart Metering, EDF Energy
• Robin Hagemans, Senior Consultant Technical Automation & Telecom,Alliander
• Eric van Aken, Telecoms Consultant, Alliander
• Mark Simpson, ICT Manager, Central Networks, E-ON
• Jimmy Lewis, Partner, Global Energy & Utilities Practice, Verizon
• John Holland, Head of New Business Development and Innovation, RWCE, Ericsson
• Andreas Bentz, Smart Metering, Deutsche Telekom
• Dean Keeling, Director of Smart Homes, British Gas
• Gilli Coston, Head of M2M, Telefonica O2
For more information and to book your place visit www.smi-online.co.uk/smartgridtelecoms2.asp
Geo IoT is anticipated to move well beyond simply the ability to determine proximity for commerce and various retail applications. Longer term, presence detection and location determination will be a critical aspect of IoT privacy, security, and preference management for both consumer and industrial applications.
Analysis of the DAS market, including carrier WiFi, small cells, and SON, and the leading companies in the DAS ecosystem and their solutions. The report also includes evaluation of market drivers, challenges, and provides forecasts for 2016 to 2021.
Comprehensive coverage of NGN OSS/BSS including opportunities within Big Data and IoT, analysis of the drivers and issues related to the technical and business aspects of OSS/BSS, deployments and operations issues, and quantitative analysis with forecasts for anticipated growth through 2021.