The latest in a series of sector leading regional spectrum management conferences (covering regions such as Europe, The Americas and Asia-Pacific), this conference will provide a meeting point for spectrum stakeholders throughout the Latin American and Caribbean region and beyond to come together and discuss topical issues relating to the management and co-ordination of spectrum policy across the region.
Focussing on all the key spectrum management Issues for the region, including:
- Spectrum Issues and Priorities Ahead of WRC-15
- Managing the Analogue Switchover
- Maximizing the benefits of the Digital Dividend
- Network Optimization
- Increasing co-ordination of spectrum policy across LAC countries
- Additional spectrum for mobile broadband
- Dynamic Spectrum and Whitespace Access
- Bridging the digital divide
- Best Practice in Spectrum Auctions and Awards
- The LTE Device Eco System
...plus the option of attending a full day workshop focussing on spectrum awards, auctions and valuation
Please note that simultaneous translation will be available at this event in English, Spanish and Portuguese.