1) Big Data Analytics : Understanding the importance and feasibility of big data analytics and how key challenges and risks are mitigated by big data implementation
2) Cloud Computing : Understanding how organisations across the world are adopting cloud computing and responding to their business demands through bringing in agility innovation
3) Business Productivity Solution : Streamline the management and control of content, data, and processes across all areas of the organization with an optimized IT infrastructure
4) Mobility : Critically analysing the new paradigm shift in information exchange and its impact on current business models
5) Evolution of Data Centre Technologies : Discussing real life business scenarios to illustrate how recent changes in data center technologies are leading to customer centric data centers that are more agile, efficient and secure
Content Delivery Networks (CDN) 2015 Content Delivery Networks (CDN) represent large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. CDNs provide solutions for efficiently and effectively managing content of all types. Solutions include core services such as aggregation, management, and distribution of content as well as a variety of value-added functionality.
Technologies Impacting and Impacted by Operational Support Systems (OSS) There are significant changes underway in the CSP industry that are causing fundamental re-evaluations of business models, technology stacks and service offerings. This research assesses a range of relatively nascent technologies that have the potential to change the dynamic of OSS, whether via the networks they manage, or as building blocks on which to build better OSS tools.
Market Opportunity: Big Data in the Internet of Things Big Data and Analytics software and applications will play a crucial role in making IoT a success. The data generated through sensors embedded in various things/objects will generate massive amounts of unstructured (big) data on real-time basis that holds the promise for intelligence and insights for dramatically improved decision processes.