1) Big Data Analytics : Understanding the importance and feasibility of big data analytics and how key challenges and risks are mitigated by big data implementation
2) Cloud Computing : Understanding how organisations across the world are adopting cloud computing and responding to their business demands through bringing in agility innovation
3) Business Productivity Solution : Streamline the management and control of content, data, and processes across all areas of the organization with an optimized IT infrastructure
4) Mobility : Critically analysing the new paradigm shift in information exchange and its impact on current business models
5) Evolution of Data Centre Technologies : Discussing real life business scenarios to illustrate how recent changes in data center technologies are leading to customer centric data centers that are more agile, efficient and secure
Content Delivery Networks (CDN) 2015 Content Delivery Networks (CDN) represent large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet. CDNs provide solutions for efficiently and effectively managing content of all types. Solutions include core services such as aggregation, management, and distribution of content as well as a variety of value-added functionality.
Cable Carrier Wi-Fi: MSO Take MNO Market Share How does a cable provider gain a bigger piece of the telecom market pie chart? With a clever Wi-Fi strategy, cable providers are in a unique position to dominate the residential and business telecommunications markets. This is the portent of things to come in the very near future: an MSO as MNO play.
Structured and Unstructured (Big) Data in Telecom Analytics This report provides the reader with a broad understanding of telecom data (structured and unstructured/big data) and related analytics. The report identifies market drivers and opportunities as well as forecasts for certain key growth areas such as deep packet inspection.