New Delhi, India:
4th Annual Mobile VAS Summit 2012 - “Profiting in mobile VAS through ground-breaking strategies, compelling content and innovative business models” Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain to gether. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and technologies in the high-level conference.
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
• What is the future for the Mobile VAS industry: a vision for 2015 - How to boost the market and increase the ARPU
• Why is the VAS share so low in India? And, why is the VAS industry not succeeding despite the 3G rollout?
• Examining the worldwide trends in MVAS and the implications, lessons to be learned for India.
• Focusing on the future-looking regulatory framework for provisioning of MVAS.
• How should one structure the partnership/alliance towards market differentiation against competitors? And other burning questions……
• Identifying the major user experience to enjoy the favourite services provided by the content providers & the operators.
• Successful Innovative Strategies for Keeping Subscribers Constantly Engaged in MVAS - Identifying the major Core VAS Business Enablers
• How to Engage the new age users through MVAS and social media - Ways to reduce the establishment cost for VAS players
• Mobilising eCommerce - Tips and Challenges
• What are the strategies to increase availability of higher speed data-centric mobile networks
• How has the rapid growth of the mobile application impacted the mobile operator and how to overcome and stay competitive to subscribers?
• What applications can the operator provide to ensure optimal integration with the app developer? What do app developers want and expect when partnering with an operator?
• To what extent can and should operators assist with funding and resource for application development for their customers?
• What are the untapped sources for mobile content and entertainment in India - Successful innovative strategies for future of Mobile TV, Internet, Apps, mobile games, location tracking, mobile banking, mobile advertising and their content security related issues - Where Are The Revenue Opportunities
• Identifying the major expectations of handset manufacturers for introducing the innovative MVAS to the industry.
• Maximizing revenue of your location based services through intelligent segmentation methodologies
• How MVAS has been used as a tool for improving customer and the brand loyalty.
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
For more info on the concerence pelase visit the conference web page - http://www.virtueinsight.com/telecom/4th-Annual-Mobile-VAS-Summit-2012/