Network with industry leading experts and learn about latest developments on how Utilities from the US and Europe are dealing with persistent threats and vulnerabilities.
Attendees will receive insight into present & future SCADA & Smart Grid technologies and an assessment of security risks surrounding Electricity and Water infrastructures
Speaker Faculty-2014 includes over 20 world class experts:
- Henrik Magnusson, Technical Strategy Manager for the Future Networks team, SSE
- Brett Luedde, Director Critical Infrastructure Security, Secure Network Systems, Viasat Inc
- Johan Rambi, Privacy & Security Officer, Alliander N.V.
- Rudolf Baumann, Chairman of the Transmission Security Cooperation, Senior Advisor Operations, Swissgrid AG
- Steve Brunasso, Manager of Security and Networking, California Water and Power Company
- Philip Westbroek, Telecommunications and security advisor, Enexis
- Martin Visser, Security Officer Process Automation, Waternet
- Rick Welsh, Head of Cyber Insurance at Aegis at Lloyds, Aegis London
- Robin Massink, Engineer, DNV KEMA
- Isabelle Dumont, Marketing Director, Palo Alto Networks, and many others.