Why you cannot miss this event:
This training is more comprehensive and more relevant. The best training you will find as the trainer will deliver and give your staff the skills they need. Trainer has a passion for training and he will set uncompromising standards in every session of the course.
This course is vendor-independent. Session will cover the products “warts and all”, cut out the padding hype, and will reveal better methodologies for working with vendor’s products.
Key highlights about this masterclass
Attend this highly interactive 2-day training programme and you will:
• Benefit from an overview of LTE, LTE Advanced and WiMAX2
• Appreciate the major changes necessary to the core networks to support the new air interfaces
• Understand the motivation and use of the 3GPP LTE Core Network (SAE – Systems Architecture Evolution) in supporting all 4G and existing fixed and mobile technologies
• Receive insights into the critical task of sizing the links for backhaul and within the core network.
• Examine options for migrating existing network infrastructures to 4G
For more information:
Geo IoT is anticipated to move well beyond simply the ability to determine proximity for commerce and various retail applications. Longer term, presence detection and location determination will be a critical aspect of IoT privacy, security, and preference management for both consumer and industrial applications.
Analysis of the DAS market, including carrier WiFi, small cells, and SON, and the leading companies in the DAS ecosystem and their solutions. The report also includes evaluation of market drivers, challenges, and provides forecasts for 2016 to 2021.
Comprehensive coverage of NGN OSS/BSS including opportunities within Big Data and IoT, analysis of the drivers and issues related to the technical and business aspects of OSS/BSS, deployments and operations issues, and quantitative analysis with forecasts for anticipated growth through 2021.