Why you cannot miss this event:
This training is more comprehensive and more relevant. The best training you will find as the trainer will deliver and give your staff the skills they need. Trainer has a passion for training and he will set uncompromising standards in every session of the course.
This course is vendor-independent. Session will cover the products “warts and all”, cut out the padding hype, and will reveal better methodologies for working with vendor’s products.
Key highlights about this masterclass
Attend this highly interactive 2-day training programme and you will:
• Benefit from an overview of LTE, LTE Advanced and WiMAX2
• Appreciate the major changes necessary to the core networks to support the new air interfaces
• Understand the motivation and use of the 3GPP LTE Core Network (SAE – Systems Architecture Evolution) in supporting all 4G and existing fixed and mobile technologies
• Receive insights into the critical task of sizing the links for backhaul and within the core network.
• Examine options for migrating existing network infrastructures to 4G
For more information:
Historically, network infrastructure is the most expensive component in a mobile operator's overall CAPEX, which holds true in China, the biggest and fastest growing 4G market in the world. This report provides an in-depth overview of market revenue, equipment shipments, and the competitive landscape for carriers. Buy now