“Ensuring safer drugs to market by analyzing latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management"
31st August 2012, Hyatt Regency, Mumbai, India.
For more info on the event and for event brochure kindly visit –
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
• Exploiting the latest technologies, methodologies and Introducing pharmacy automations on work practices of Pharmacovigilance
• Keeping abreast of the changes impacting the drug safety industry to ensure the pharmacovigilance strategies are robust and geared to compliance
• Recent successful strategies and business models to bring out new medicines
• How will PV activities change with Clinical Trial Transformation Initiative?
• Identifying essential antidote requirements and learn to implement best practices in drug safety and surveillance
• Exploiting the pharmacy automations and technologies for enhancement of medication safety
• Stay ahead of computing and electronic communications in pharmacovigilance
• Latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management to ensure safer drugs to market
• Establishing the importance of pharmacovigilance for the safety of the patient
• Determining the steps and strategies for enhancing quality in healthcare
• Improving patient care and safety in relation to use of medicines and all medical and paramedical interventions
• Analyzing the information on current industry projects and trends
• Identifying the latest regulatory framework for pharmacovigilance
• Global marketing strategies in order to engage with regulatory centers of excellence on pharmacovigilance
• Accelerating new medicine introduction in developing world & overcoming challenges
• Explaining how to use the data sources and observational research for effective safety analysis
• Good supply chain management practices for medicine distribution
• Be part of a major networking opportunity