NETWORK VIRTUALIZATION EUROPE IN NUMBERS:
- 300+ NFV Professionals
- 45+ Operator Companies Representes
- 50+ Expert Speakers
GET THE MOST OUT OF NVE 2018!
Don’t miss out on….
- Intel Summit to be hosted on May 22nd
- Operator led lunch roundtables on May 23rd
- Awards Ceremony and Drinks Reception on May 23rd
- NEW Operator bench-marking session: Taking place on May 24th, this is for operators only! Along the lines of speed dating, operators will be given 5 minutes per contact to discuss their key challenges, take always and all things NFV and SDN!
Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) ™ and co-produced by Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd (Shanghai Intex®), CES Asia is the premier event for the consumer technology industry, showcasing the full breadth and depth of the innovation value-chain in the Asian marketplace. Key global businesses come to this event to grow and reinforce their brand by showcasing the latest products and technologies to consumer tech industry executives, foreign buyers, international media and a limited number of consumers from China. Attendees have exclusive access to some of the largest brands from China and around the world, while celebrating the innovation that defines the consumer technology sector. Special co-organizers of CES Asia include the China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Products (CCCME) and Chinese Electronic Chamber of Commerce (CECC).
CES Asia 2018 will return to Shanghai June 13-15, 2018 as the only industry event focused on the Asia-Pacific market.