Welcome to Wireless China Industry Summit 2017. Today more than ever, wireless technologies are widely used for voice and data communications as well as connectivity for the Internet of Things. If you are involved with wireless, attending this event provides you with an exceptional opportunity to learn about the latest developments.
Highlights for Wireless China 2017
- New Bluetooth solutions for IoT
- Narrow Band IoT (NB IoT)
- Low Power Wide Area Network technologies (LPWAN)
- Latest developments with 5G
- Spectrum management technologies, spectrum sharing and dynamic spectrum access (DSA)
- Modernizing communications for aviation’s ground operations with AeroMACS
- Advances in LTE Broadband Trunked Communications for vertical markets and industries
- Small cells and DAS solutions for enhancing capacity and coverage
- Ka Satellite technology and applications – mobile broadband, broadcasting, navigation, emergency response and more!