M2M Zone Conference at CTIA 2011 - M2M for Smart Networks & Mobile Business
An exclusive interactive roundtable with the world's top M2M innovators & analysts
March 23, 2011
Orange County Convention Center, Room S 330 E-F
FREE to all registered CTIA Attendees
Join developers and experts whose innovations enable the fast-paced evolution of M2M communications. Operators, solutions providers, and device designers exchange their own insights with our moderators and interact with the audience for extended Q&A.
10:45 AM –M2M - Wireless Enterprise, Industry & Consumer Apps for the Automation Age
Moderator: Robin Duke-Woolley, CEO and Co-Founder, Beecham Research
Panelists: Arlen Nipper, President and CTO, Eurotech
Edward J. Rashba, Director, New Business Ventures, IEEE Standards Association,
Steve Pazol, President, nPhase
• Home Area Networks – competing standards, global market assessments
• Smart Appliances – AC-power, low-power considerations
• Enterprise & Workforce - ERP, systems integration & hardware
• Security & Emergency Services – integrated remote services
• Smart Meters & Energy Efficiency – tapping the potential of Smart Grid
• Telehealth – Assisted Living and in-home mHealth services
• Connecting Consumer and Citizens to Public Infrastructure
• In-Building Automation, Municipal & Regional Infrastructure
• Electrical Grid Management and Demand Response
Download Presentation (.pdf 6.20 MB)
12:00 PM – The Connected Vehicle - Telematics, Location-Based Services, and the Mobile Web Converge
Moderator: Sam Lucero, Practice Director, M2M Connectivity
Panelists: Janet Schijns, Vice President, Business Solutions Group, Verizon Wireless
Alex Brisbourne, President, KORE Telematics
Mike Ueland, Vice President and General Manager, Telit Wireless Solutions
• Consumer OEM Telematics - what's the fate of embedded systems as smartphone-based connectivity gains popularity?
• Consumer Aftermarket Telematics - what are the options and opportunities for connecting the installed base of vehicles?
• Commercial Telematics - what's the evolving state of the art for fleet management systems?
• Intelligent and Connected Transportation - what are the options and opportunities for ITS and connecting public transportation passengers?
• Back seat Infotainment device integration
• Next-Gen GPS & Satellite Industry Update
• Driver Safety, Emergency Services and Insurance
Download Presentation (.pdf 2.91 MB)
Historically, network infrastructure is the most expensive component in a mobile operator's overall CAPEX, which holds true in China, the biggest and fastest growing 4G market in the world. This report provides an in-depth overview of market revenue, equipment shipments, and the competitive landscape for carriers. Buy now
This report assesses the overall Sensor marketplace for IoT, evaluates leading vendors, identifies key IoT functionality, and forecasts the market for sensor adoption and revenue. Key areas covered include Sensor hardware and software design, protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks, as well as Sensor Data Fusion, Multi-sensing and Soft Sensors. Buy now