M2M Zone Conference at CTIA 2011 - M2M for Smart Networks & Mobile Business
An exclusive interactive roundtable with the world's top M2M innovators & analysts
March 23, 2011
Orange County Convention Center, Room S 330 E-F
FREE to all registered CTIA Attendees
Join developers and experts whose innovations enable the fast-paced evolution of M2M communications. Operators, solutions providers, and device designers exchange their own insights with our moderators and interact with the audience for extended Q&A.
10:45 AM –M2M - Wireless Enterprise, Industry & Consumer Apps for the Automation Age
Moderator: Robin Duke-Woolley, CEO and Co-Founder, Beecham Research
Panelists: Arlen Nipper, President and CTO, Eurotech
Edward J. Rashba, Director, New Business Ventures, IEEE Standards Association,
Steve Pazol, President, nPhase
• Home Area Networks – competing standards, global market assessments
• Smart Appliances – AC-power, low-power considerations
• Enterprise & Workforce - ERP, systems integration & hardware
• Security & Emergency Services – integrated remote services
• Smart Meters & Energy Efficiency – tapping the potential of Smart Grid
• Telehealth – Assisted Living and in-home mHealth services
• Connecting Consumer and Citizens to Public Infrastructure
• In-Building Automation, Municipal & Regional Infrastructure
• Electrical Grid Management and Demand Response
Download Presentation (.pdf 6.20 MB)
12:00 PM – The Connected Vehicle - Telematics, Location-Based Services, and the Mobile Web Converge
Moderator: Sam Lucero, Practice Director, M2M Connectivity
Panelists: Janet Schijns, Vice President, Business Solutions Group, Verizon Wireless
Alex Brisbourne, President, KORE Telematics
Mike Ueland, Vice President and General Manager, Telit Wireless Solutions
• Consumer OEM Telematics - what's the fate of embedded systems as smartphone-based connectivity gains popularity?
• Consumer Aftermarket Telematics - what are the options and opportunities for connecting the installed base of vehicles?
• Commercial Telematics - what's the evolving state of the art for fleet management systems?
• Intelligent and Connected Transportation - what are the options and opportunities for ITS and connecting public transportation passengers?
• Back seat Infotainment device integration
• Next-Gen GPS & Satellite Industry Update
• Driver Safety, Emergency Services and Insurance
Download Presentation (.pdf 2.91 MB)
Geo IoT is anticipated to move well beyond simply the ability to determine proximity for commerce and various retail applications. Longer term, presence detection and location determination will be a critical aspect of IoT privacy, security, and preference management for both consumer and industrial applications.
Analysis of the DAS market, including carrier WiFi, small cells, and SON, and the leading companies in the DAS ecosystem and their solutions. The report also includes evaluation of market drivers, challenges, and provides forecasts for 2016 to 2021.
Comprehensive coverage of NGN OSS/BSS including opportunities within Big Data and IoT, analysis of the drivers and issues related to the technical and business aspects of OSS/BSS, deployments and operations issues, and quantitative analysis with forecasts for anticipated growth through 2021.