M2M Zone Conference at CTIA 2011 - M2M for Smart Networks & Mobile Business
An exclusive interactive roundtable with the world's top M2M innovators & analysts
March 23, 2011
Orange County Convention Center, Room S 330 E-F
FREE to all registered CTIA Attendees
Join developers and experts whose innovations enable the fast-paced evolution of M2M communications. Operators, solutions providers, and device designers exchange their own insights with our moderators and interact with the audience for extended Q&A.
10:45 AM –M2M - Wireless Enterprise, Industry & Consumer Apps for the Automation Age
Moderator: Robin Duke-Woolley, CEO and Co-Founder, Beecham Research
Panelists: Arlen Nipper, President and CTO, Eurotech
Edward J. Rashba, Director, New Business Ventures, IEEE Standards Association,
Steve Pazol, President, nPhase
• Home Area Networks – competing standards, global market assessments
• Smart Appliances – AC-power, low-power considerations
• Enterprise & Workforce - ERP, systems integration & hardware
• Security & Emergency Services – integrated remote services
• Smart Meters & Energy Efficiency – tapping the potential of Smart Grid
• Telehealth – Assisted Living and in-home mHealth services
• Connecting Consumer and Citizens to Public Infrastructure
• In-Building Automation, Municipal & Regional Infrastructure
• Electrical Grid Management and Demand Response
Download Presentation (.pdf 6.20 MB)
12:00 PM – The Connected Vehicle - Telematics, Location-Based Services, and the Mobile Web Converge
Moderator: Sam Lucero, Practice Director, M2M Connectivity
Panelists: Janet Schijns, Vice President, Business Solutions Group, Verizon Wireless
Alex Brisbourne, President, KORE Telematics
Mike Ueland, Vice President and General Manager, Telit Wireless Solutions
• Consumer OEM Telematics - what's the fate of embedded systems as smartphone-based connectivity gains popularity?
• Consumer Aftermarket Telematics - what are the options and opportunities for connecting the installed base of vehicles?
• Commercial Telematics - what's the evolving state of the art for fleet management systems?
• Intelligent and Connected Transportation - what are the options and opportunities for ITS and connecting public transportation passengers?
• Back seat Infotainment device integration
• Next-Gen GPS & Satellite Industry Update
• Driver Safety, Emergency Services and Insurance
Download Presentation (.pdf 2.91 MB)