M2M Zone Conference at CeBIT 2011M2M - Connect Devices to Intelligent, Responsive, Location-Aware Networks
Maximize Investments in Mobile Networks Consumer, Enterprise & Utility Infrastructure
3 March 2011
Telematics & Automotive World Hall 7, Stand A28
FREE to all registered CeBIT Attendees
As Machine-to-Machine Communications (M2M) technology changes the way enterprises manage themselves and interact with customers, government-driven standards, regulation, and funding continue to be energizing forces in the industry.
12:15 – Opening Remarks - Georg Steimel, Chairman, M2M Alliance
12:30 – Embedded Networking Systems in the Smart Home & Office
Moderator: Ansgar Schlautmann, M2M Practice Principal, Arthur D. Little
Panelists: Carsten Eickert, Director Media, IT & Telecoms Services, Alcatel-Lucent
Joy Weiss, CEO, Dust NetworksToni Goeller, Vice Chair, IEEE Germany
Michael Emmert, Managing Director, INSIDE M2M
• Home Area Networks – competing standards, global market assessments
• Smart Appliances – AC-power, low-power considerations
• Enterprise & Workforce - ERP, systems integration & hardware
• Security & Emergency Services – integrated remote services
• Smart Meters & Energy Efficiency – tapping the potential of Smart Grid
• Telehealth – Assisted Living and in-home mHealth services
Download Presentation (.pdf 2.31 MB)
14:00 – M2M for Public Services & Smart Cities
Moderator: Robin Duke-Woolley, Founder & CEO, Beecham Research
Panelists: Joy Weiss, CEO, Dust Networks
Dilip Rahulan, Chairman & CEO, Pacific Control Systems LLC, Dubai
Fergus O'Reilly, Chief Solution Expert, SAP Consume to Cash
• Intelligent Transportation Systems & Traffic Management
• Connecting Consumer and Citizens to Public Infrastructure
• In-Building Automation, Municipal & Regional Infrastructure
• Electrical Grid Management and Demand Response
• Using network intelligence & device connectivity to promote Green IT practices
Download Presentation (.pdf 14.62 MB)
15:30 - Automotive M2M, Asset Tracking, & Telemetry
Moderator: Matthias Brucke, Director Business Development, R&D Division Transportation, OFFIS Institute for Information Technology
Panelists: David Wigglesworth, Director of Data Services, Iridium
Norbert Handke, CEO, ITS Network Germany, Berlin
Kim Bybjerg, Managing Director, M2M, KPN
Per Lindberg, Business Manager Automotive, Telenor Connexion
Oliver Spielvogel, Head of PDC Machine 2 Machine, T-Systems
• Consumer OEM Telematics – what’s the fate of embedded systems as smartphone-based connectivity gains popularity?
• Consumer Aftermarket Telematics – what are the options and opportunities for connecting the installed base of vehicles?
• Commercial Telematics – what’s the evolving state of the art for fleet management systems?
• Intelligent and Connected Transportation – what are the options and opportunities for ITS and connecting public transportation passengers?
• Back seat Infotainment device integration
• Next-Gen GPS & Satellite Industry Update
• Driver Safety, Emergency Services and Insurance
Download Presentation (.pdf 12.64 MB)
17:00 - M2M Communications: An Analyst Roundtable
• M2M Service Delivery Platforms: is the M2M Ecosystem available off-the-shelf
• Embedded Technology for Connected Devices Product Development
• National and International Investment Updates & Regulatory Outlook
• Standards Developments with Mobile IP, RFID, ZigBEE, SmartSIM & A-GPS
• Data Ownership, Protection, and Financial Compliance
• Enabling Infrastructure for Location-Based Services & Tapping Opportunity
18:00 – Proximity & Presence – the M2M Zone Networking Event
Download Presentation (.pdf 550 KB)
Connected vehicle technology is rapidly evolving to encompass Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle-to-Device (V2D), and Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (V2P) signaling and communications. This research examines the V2V and V2X market including technologies, solutions, and major players.
The report evaluates market opportunities and challenges for IoT Device Management solutions across various industry verticals. The report includes forecasting for global and regional markets as well as potential across deployment types and sectors including automotive, manufacturing, smart cities, and more.
Analysis of the DAS market, including carrier WiFi, small cells, and SON, and the leading companies in the DAS ecosystem and their solutions. The report also includes evaluation of market drivers, challenges, and provides forecasts for 2016 to 2021.
Comprehensive coverage of NGN OSS/BSS including opportunities within Big Data and IoT, analysis of the drivers and issues related to the technical and business aspects of OSS/BSS, deployments and operations issues, and quantitative analysis with forecasts for anticipated growth through 2021.